Monday, April 8, 2013

Skrap N' Chat Blog Hop



Welcome to the Skrap N' Chat Blog Hop!!


We are very excited to share some work with you! We were asked to use a mask or stencil on our work. Hope you enjoy all the great LOs and works of art!

If you came here from Stacy's Blog, you are on the right track! If you started here, then continue to follow the list and you will get to see everyone's BLOG!

So here I present to you my LO using mask from Studio Calico! I placed the mask in various positions and sprayed Heidi Swapp Color Shine (Amethyst). I love how depending on how much you spray it can make the mask pop more! Masks are one of my new favorite scrapping tools! :)

I also used Heidi Swapp Epoxy Words, Recollections Washi tape, Dear Lizzy chipboards, Prima pin, Olibud Crochet flowers and I-Rock jewels.

 
 
Make sure you leave a comment on my post by the end of Thursday and you will be entered for a fun prize from me!

Also, if you comment on all the Blog's you will be entered in for a GRAND PRIZE!
 
  
Kelsey ----- YOU ARE HERE!
Anita
Lori
Jenn
April

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Love the masking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the masks! ~Bev/Skeeter~

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a little cutie you have there... love that masking technique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww - so adorable! love that mask! love how you added the jewels to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet page! the mask does look great here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the soft sprays of colour for this adorable LO and how the masking is echoed in the washi. Clever design!
    Sweet embellishments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so precious!! I love the title on the top of the photo and the font :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and sweet is right, love how you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the choice of brown. Thanks for your tips.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your choice of stencil. Using brown gives the lO a tranquil feel. Terrific LO!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! I love how your mask perfectly matches the washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love love love your take on the mask! Beautiful...and what a little doll in the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like the layout, and little bebe! great job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet page with great details!

    ReplyDelete